- KidsDoc Symptom Checker: allows parents to enter information on their child's symptoms and to tell a minor illness from something serious
- Ask the Pediatrician: allows users to ask a question or read a list of common questions
- Find a Pediatrician: helps users find a local, Spanish-speaking AAP-member pediatrician
- Ages & Stages: offers information about health issues and developmental milestones for children of all ages
- Healthy Living: includes current guidelines on fitness, sports, oral health, emotional wellness and nutrition
- Safety & Prevention: discusses how to prepare for health issues that can develop at home, in school or on the go. This section includes detailed information on childhood immunizations
- Health Issues: provides an A-to-Z list of more than 300 health care topics.
Another long-established and reliable child health website for Spanish-language users:
- http://kidshealth.org/parent/centers/spanish_center_esp.html: a website established by Nemours. Nemours is a non-profit child health network of facilities in Delaware and Florida, originally established in 1936 by philanthropist Alfred I. DuPont. Reviewed and reaffirmed 3/2018.